If you dread the masses of people shopping in the store, stay at home in your jammies and curl up on the couch for some Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals. Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals are easy to come by and easy to take advantage of.
If you have big home improvement plans next year, make sure you check out these pages for the best Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals so you can save tons on the essentials you need for all of your big projects.
Hopping from website to website can be exhausting, and trying to compare top deals from different stores will make your head spin. We’ve compiled everything for you so you can visit one site to find everything you need.
Most stores will offer Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals for those who don’t want to shop in the store, so you can stay at home, avoid the crowds, and still stock up on everything you need for cheap.
Rely on Updweller to keep you updated on the best deals, newest releases, and all of the things you need for the small and the large projects.
Top Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Deals
We’ve scoured the internet for the best Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals so you can relax and take advantage of great savings. If you love home improvement tasks as much as we do, you’ll definitely want to keep updated on this list of all the best deals.
We’ve already done all the work for you, so keep scrolling to check out the best Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals of the year.
Top Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Deals on Power Tools
Power tools are everywhere and for good reason. You’ll use them all the time. They come in handy for all kinds of projects, and they’re always on sale. If you’re looking for Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals on power tools, you won’t be disappointed.
Every home improvement aficionado needs a power drill in their collection. They’re necessary for changing out fixtures and remodeling rooms. For every project, you tackle, make sure you prepare by saving big on a power drill and all the accessories you need.
Power your home maintenance with other power tools like weed eaters. Get ready for spring, because it’ll be here before you know it.
For all of your other home improvement tasks, look out for Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals on power tools like sanders, paint sprayers, nail guns, and anything else you can use over and over again.
- DEWALT 20V MAX XR Rotary Hammer Drill Kit – Get 20% off on this rotary hammer drill kit!
- CRAFTSMAN V20 Cordless Drill/Driver Kit – Get now for $28 off during this Black Friday Week deal!
- DEWALT DW1341 14-Piece Titanium Speed Tip Drill Bit Set is available now with a 62% discount!
- DEWALT 12V MAX Line Laser – You can get this line laser for $120 off during this week!
- DEWALT 20V MAX XR Cordless Drill – During this Black Friday Week you can get $120 off on this cordless drill!
- CRAFTSMAN V20 Cordless Brad Nailer Kit – Save $40 on this nailer kit!
- SKIL PWRCore 12 Brushless 12V 1/2 Inch Cordless Drill Driver is part of the Black Friday Week deals! Get $30 off!
- DEWALT 20V MAX Combo Kit – This Dewalt Compact 4-Tool kit is currently on sale during this Black Friday Week for a 41% discount – Get it for $170 off
Top Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Deals on Woodworking Tools
If you’re crafty in the garage, you’ll want to keep an eye out for all of the woodworking tools you need to bring your dreams to life. You need tools like circular saws, miter saws, multi-tools, sanders, routers, and lathes.
You can find great deals on things like these for Cyber Monday, too, so keep checking our site for updates on the top deals and best savings.
- DEWALT DCS570P1 7-1/4″ (184mm) 20V Cordless Circular Saw – Save $100 on this circular saw now!
- DEWALT 12-Inch Miter Saw Blade is currently on sale! Save over $70
- SKIL PWRCore 20 Brushless 20V 5-Inch Random Orbital Sander – Save $40 on this random orbital sander!
- Metabo HPT 7-1/4″ Circular Saw Kit is currently available now for 21% off!
- 3M Random Orbital Sander – This pneumatic palm sander is on sale now for over $80 off!
Top Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Deals on Materials
Most stores will be offering great deals on materials, too. If you’re doing big or small jobs, make sure you check out Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals that will help you stock up on the materials you need to remodel.
Whether you’re looking to change out fixtures, redo the floor, paint the house, or remodel a room, you’ll want the savings you can get on materials in bulk.
You’ll find all the materials you need for cheap, and you’ll save thousands with Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals. You’ll also want to look for Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals on labor and installation with purchases of bulk materials.
- There’s several levers on sale during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. One of our favorites is the Schlage F40ACC619 Accent Privacy Lever is on sale now for 57% off!
- Moen T3002EPBN Gibson Posi-Temp Pressure Balancing Modern Shower is available for a 30% discount!
- Lithonia Lighting 2-Foot Flushmount LED Wrap Ceiling Light – This ceiling light for you garage is on sale for 30% off!
- Honeywell 50616-01 Barcadero Ceiling Fan 44″ Compact Contemporary is on sale now! Get it now with a 25% discount!
Top Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Deals on Safety Gear
No matter what kind of projects you’re tackling, you want to make sure you’re safe. Safety equipment is key when doing home improvement, so stock up now while the deals are hot.
Black Friday/ Cyber Monday deals on safety gear will get you the eye, ear, hand, and foot protection you need. Use these deals to find affordable options on-ear plus or over the ear sets, glasses or goggles, gloves, and boots.
Make sure you have the appropriate gear for every project and the right sizes for every worker in the family.
- DEWALT Tool Box Tough System is currently available with a 46% discount
- 3M-78371662117 SecureFit Protective Eyewear is available during this week with a 23% discount!
Cyber Monday takes place on the Monday after Black Friday. It’s a day when retailers offer online deals for shoppers who prefer to do their shopping online. It’s a great way to avoid the lines and crowds and still get savings on the things you need.
Sometimes the deals are just as good as Black Friday and sometimes they’re even better, but either way, it may be worth it to stay at home in your jammies.
Many people wonder if their favorite online retailers are participating in Cyber Monday. While some don’t, the big question is, will Amazon? You’ll be pleased to know that Amazon does participate in Cyber Monday.
In fact, they typically offer deals beginning on Black Friday and carry them through the weekend, all the way into Cyber Monday. This gives you the opportunity to take advantage of all of the great deals you want at your leisure.
They offer deals on more than just home improvement, too. It’s like a one-stop shop for everything you need from holiday gifts to essentials for the entire year.
Many of your favorite stores are participating in Cyber Monday. Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Macy’s, Target, and Nordstrom are just a few. If you’re looking specifically for home improvement stores, check Lowe’s, Home Depot, and Menard’s.
Cyber Monday was created by retailers to encourage their customers to shop online. Given the popularity of Black Friday and the love of online shopping, they thought they could make a lot of money by combining the two.
Cyber Monday deals are often the same or better than Black Friday. While it will vary by product and retailer, you’ll experience savings from 20-50% or more.
Yes, Black Friday this year is on November 27th.
If you thought Black Friday is a trend that started a few decades ago, you’re wrong! This shopping day is related to the gold crisis that happened during 1869. Since Black Friday is after Thanksgiving day people were encouraged to go shopping for discounted prices on anything that stores had already stocked on, which benefited the economy.
While some sellers indeed provide lower prices on lots of merchandise on this day, not all of them provide real deals and instead ‘pump’ the prices…
Keep checking back to this list as we update the latest top REAL deals!
Don’t stress over the crowds. Stay at home and enjoy the deals instead. We’ve done the legwork so you don’t have to. Bookmark this page for updated deals and additional tips so you don’t miss out on huge savings for all of your projects.